New Patient Forms
Here you can save yourself some time, and download all office / insurance forms before your first visit.
Please bring them with you on your first visit, or fax to: 631.277.4311.
Refer A Friend
Refer a friend today, and receive a free health examination! Fill in the form below to begin:
Rehabilitation And Health Form Completion Assistance
When completing any forms for a rehabilitation and health facility, it is important to attempt to provide as much information as possible prior to your visit. Completion of these forms will allow time for the healthcare professional to review and begin customization of your treatment plans ahead of time. It also assists in assuring insurance coverage.
Here’s a broad listing of what to do and avoid when completing most Rehabilitation and Health Forms:
- Read the Rehabilitation and Health Form carefully and fill out all required fields accurately and completely. If in doubt about a question, skip it until you are at your healthcare facility.
- Provide truthful information about your medical history, current symptoms, and medications. It is always a good idea to have these items written on a card within your wallet/purse to discuss further when within a medical office.
- Bring any relevant medical records or documents with you to the appointment.
- Ask questions by calling the office if you don’t understand something on the form or if you need more information. Or you can simply wait until your appointment to discuss further.
- Sign and date the Rehabilitation and Health Form where required.
- Leaving any required fields blank, most required fields are non-specific to your health.
- Never provide false or misleading information on any Rehabilitation and Health Form.
- Please do not skip any sections of the form if you can answer the questions. As time consuming as it might feel to check off rows of yes/no answers, in the long run it helps to keep your health history in check.
- Don’t be afraid to let the healthcare provider know if you have any concerns or preferences about your care. If you do not have a spot to enter these on the form, or if you would rather wait and discuss all in person, just send in what you are comfortable with before hand.